NDIS Transport Services
Travel options may seem simple and obvious to many people, but when you’re living with a disability, getting from place to place can present a serious challenge.
People living with a disability may face many obstacles in their mobility, including their ability to secure and access transportation, whether private or public.
Whether you or your loved one experiences a disability, there are ample support services available with funding from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to ensure you live your life to the fullest. Let’s take a look at exactly what this means and how you can make the most of your opportunities
How can Transport and Travel Services Help Someone With a Disability?
If you are living with a disability, mobility may be one of your many core struggles. Transport is necessary to live an ordinary life, but personal circumstances may hinder your or a loved ones ability to drive a car or ride public transport. You may also find that accessing other transportation options such as taxis are limited for you. This can lead to significant limitations when it comes to getting around, going to appointments, getting to and from work or school, travelling, shopping, or visiting friends and family.
One of the biggest challenges people with disabilities face is the lack of independence due to personal circumstances. With the help of Transport and Travel Services, this can open up a whole new level of independence, having the ability to fully participate in your community, social circles, and personal tasks.
What Transport and Travel Services Can Maple Provide?
Why Choose Maple for Transport and Travel Services?
At Maple, we are full service support providers set on helping you achieve your goals. That means we keep these in the forefront when setting up your transport and travel options and will not rest until you get there and back safely.
- We have experience and empathy and will do all we can to improve your quality of life.
- We build relationships with our clients and provide a personalised, caring, and safe service.
- We will match you with someone who can get to know you and your travel needs, and who will work with you every single time to ensure they’re met.
- We will take into consideration your personal goals when planning transport and travel, making sure you have the support you need to get out and about.
- We are trustworthy, timely, and communicative.
- We understand the challenges you face with transport and travel to complete daily activities, attend appointments, and actively participate in the community.
- We are renowned for our extremely fast turnaround and approval times for Referrals.
Why choose Maple for Core Supports?
The Maple Commitment
Whether its a query about the services we provide, or just a general enquiry, we would love to hear from you!